Monday, June 29, 2009

The Mark Sanford "stimulate my package" trip to Argentina.






At one time I believed that my thought processes and problem solving skills were pretty good. Lately however I keep reading and seeing things that makes me question my thinking. Or perhaps it is just the spin doctors at work. I am starting to think public relations is one of the fields that there seems to be endless opportunities.

I would like to get one thing straight from the start.
I have been a registered Republican all my life. I voted in Republican primaries, not Democrats. I always thought the Democrats were too liberal. I was more conservative. I never liked the way the word "Democrat" sounded. I have been
a moderate middle of the road Republican. Since George Dubbaya was elected I have been nervous about the direction they are heading. In the last eight years things have deteriorated. Maybe the GOP needed a wake up call. Maybe they need a few years of Obama.
Perhaps they will have an "eppifory in their strawtiggery".

I think the Republican party, or at least their spokesbaffoon Rush Limbaugh, have lost touch with reality. Today he accuses Obama of being the reason that Gov. Duffus of South Carolina scurried off to Argentina for a while. He was so stressed out that his state would have to accept billions of dollars that he went to visit his girl friend in Argentina for stress release.

Rush, Old Buddy, I used to listen to you. I would still listen to William F. Buckley if he were alive. He was an articulate spokesman for conservative issues and values.
You are a babbler. Does your brain know what your mouth is saying?
You have had eight years of basking in the wake of Dubbaya's flotsam and jetsam.
Now that he is gone you suddenly know how to straighten out this country and what should be done to correct Obama's numerous mistakes.
Anyone that takes you seriously is obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer. You are the Nancy Grace of politics.
The spin doctors for our Governor: He went for a walk on the Appalachian Trail and he bumped his head. He woke up in Argentina in some girl's bed. yeah.....that's what happen. Argentina...yeah! We will send that up the flag pole and see who salute it. The "Mark Sanford stimulate my package trip" to Argentina.
Rush, that would have been more believable.
I can't stand Al Franken, but he was right.
And Mark Sanford is a skinny idiot. It's stimulus package, not stimulate my package.
Photo right: That is where I bumped my head. I remember that tree.
Signed:Mark Sanford (Extreme walker)


No comments:

Post a Comment