Friday, December 21, 2012

IS IT OVER YET?

Today is the last day.  12/21/12





It looks very much like yesterday.  Hmmm....perhaps I should not have given away all of our money and furniture. 

The little French lady is sitting on the couch.  She has packed her laptop, favorite pillow and a picture of Wilson.  I am not sure where she is going.  She is dressed casually but eclectically.  I am wearing a hoodie and sneakers.   She told me to get some pants on.  This whole thing seems like a lot of work.

Just end already!!!!  

WHAT WAS THAT?

False alarm.  The snowplow just put down its blade.  It made big noise.

WHAT WAS THAT?

Oh....It was the guy upstairs dragging a chair across the floor.  I am a little jumpy right now.

WHAT WAS THAT?

Hmmm....It was just a city bus going by the building.  

I should try to relax. Every time I hear a noise, I think that the world..............



3 comments:

  1. The Hebrew calendar can give me the Hebrew date of my 75th birthday. I don't think we have to worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Rabbi did not tell me this.
    Oh...Wait a minute, I'm not Jewish.
    Hold on....My friend Marv, who is jewish, should have told me this.
    Oh Darn....I unfriended him on Facebook.
    To be fair, I also unfriended my Muslim friend Sayeed.

    ReplyDelete