Sunday, June 17, 2012

"Hemlock's excellent adventure."

Busy, busy, busy!

I will get back to my regular blog soon.  I am having too much fun right now.

I am in Montreal.  I am here to study my new interest.

Yes, I am a student of Proctology,  doing lesson one.
It's kind of funky in there.

Well...There is your problem, sir.
No, that is not a hemmoroid.  You had a geocache in your butt.
Nice little house, eh! Oops, I am starting to talk like THEM!!!
This is next to St. Louis Square, which is a nice park off St. Denis in Montreal.
This picture was taken with the little French lady's cellphone, who takes better pictures by accident than I do on purpose.
Excuse em wa, Senior.  Which way to the Franco Follies?
What sign?  Where?
"Merci!!! Merci Beaucoup!!! Bon soir! sacre bleu!!!! Lost again."



No comments:

Post a Comment